Create your own recipe book with these Recipe Templates! This set contains the templates you need to create recipes for your own recipe book. You can go digi or hybrid with our layered templates or print the .pdf printables and add photos and your handwritten recipes!
- Layered .psd recipe template with room for 4×6 landscape photo, title, ingredients, and instructions in 3 sizes: 6in x 8in (perfect for SNAP albums!); 8.5×11 (Letter) and 8.5×5.5 (Half Letter)
- Printable .pdf recipe sheet to which you can add your own handwritten ingredients and instructions and a photo in 3 sizes: 6in x 8in (perfect for SNAP albums!); 8.5×11 (Letter) and 8.5×5.5 (Half Letter)
By purchasing this Template Set, you understand and acknowledge that this is a digital product only. Understand that no physical product will be sent to you.
- What programs do I need in order to use this template? To use the .psd files in the kit, you will need Photoshop or Photoshop Elements. To use the .pdf files, you will need the most recent version of Adobe Reader, which you can download for free here.
- How do I insert the photo into the PDF? Unfortunately, you cannot insert photos into PDFs. To insert the photo into the templates, you will need to use the .PSD file with Photoshop or Photoshop Elements.
- The font looks different on mine! What font did you use? Download and install the free fonts Bebas and Bebas Neue, and everything should look the same!
- Need help using the template? Check out our tutorial: *video from previous Recipe Template Set Release– to be updated soon! The basic instructions are the same*
Want an example of what you can do with the templates?
Check out Megan’s take on the recipe book.